Information about Wroclaw and the Institute of Political Science:
How to get to the dormitory:
Dwudziestolatka - dormitory
From the MAIN RAILWAY STATION (Dworzec Glowny):
To get from Dworzec Kolejowy PKP Wrocław Główny, Marszałka Józefa Piłsudskiego, Wrocław to the student′s dormitory Dwudziestolatka, Dom studencki Uniwersytetu Wrocławskiego, Plac Grunwaldzki, Wrocław
- take tram 9 or 17 from the Main Railway Station and get off at stop GRUNWALDZKA
- take bus 145 or 146, starting at DWORZEC GŁ. stop and get off at PL.GRUNWALDZKI stop
- take tram 0L from the Main Railway Station to PL. Grunwaldzki stop
From the Main bus station (Dworzec Autobusowy, very close to the Railway station) you can also take bus 145, 146, tram 9, tram 17.
From the AIRPORT:
To get from Port Lotniczy im. M. Kopernika, Graniczna, Wrocław to the student s dormitory Dwudziestolatka.
Dom studencki Uniwersytetu Wrocławskiego, Plac Grunwaldzki, Wrocław:
- bus no 106 at the airport, get off at DWORCOWA, walk and change to bus 146, leave at Pl. GRUNWALDZKI
There are also several night bus lines, including one from the airport - bus 206. You must plan your trip according to your time of arrival as the above routes are not valid during the night.
The following groups are entitled to travel at a reduced fare on all types of lines:
- students of universities/academies entered in the register of the Minister of National Education and also students of foreign universities/academies and students of full-time doctoral studies - valid student card or international ISIC card, Euro 26 card or student card from the foreign university/academy translated by a sworn translator
You can purchase all tickets at the vehicule, but you can only pay by card. Outside most stops, there are also machines which accept coins and tickets.